Sunday, September 21, 2003
I feel false in a lot of ways.
I think it has a lot to do with the fact that I think that people have this impression of me as good and strong in God. and I'm not. maybe i'm thinking a little highly of myself....
and there's this part of me that fears not being able love Josh as much as he loves me. Linz says that if he truly loves me, whatever I have to give will be enough. It will be enough for him...but enough for me?
I'm not reading my Bible daily. maybe there's a connection here... and I admit this after writing in a journal entry for Doctrines how much I love studying the very Word.
and I'm not being faithful to pray for people like I should. In fact, I think I've moved to holding a grudge against Sam--or maybe I'm finally giving up on the denial of it. Can I be bitter about the way things are? Can I be bitter about circumstances. Job comes to mind...If I believe, truly believe that God guides our every step of life, than I can't be bitter about something he is controlling.
have I begun to take things for granted--like Josh? my life?
Psalm 119--what is the promise?
0 comments
I think it has a lot to do with the fact that I think that people have this impression of me as good and strong in God. and I'm not. maybe i'm thinking a little highly of myself....
and there's this part of me that fears not being able love Josh as much as he loves me. Linz says that if he truly loves me, whatever I have to give will be enough. It will be enough for him...but enough for me?
I'm not reading my Bible daily. maybe there's a connection here... and I admit this after writing in a journal entry for Doctrines how much I love studying the very Word.
and I'm not being faithful to pray for people like I should. In fact, I think I've moved to holding a grudge against Sam--or maybe I'm finally giving up on the denial of it. Can I be bitter about the way things are? Can I be bitter about circumstances. Job comes to mind...If I believe, truly believe that God guides our every step of life, than I can't be bitter about something he is controlling.
have I begun to take things for granted--like Josh? my life?
Psalm 119--what is the promise?
0 comments