<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 09, 2003

I think I've mentioned on here before about my favorite verse and also this vision that comes back to me, this sense that this floor would lose someone dear.

I wonder by tara leigh cobble
the poems jenny has written
"do you ever wonder how he must have felt, knowing that he was on Earth here to die, his body was prepared for death?" hebrews 10, Psalm 40, exodus 21"6

psalm 19, Proberbs 3
listen to our hearts

she wrote a poem about me, entitled sisterhood.

The Lord God shines through that Jenny girl. I don't know that I could bear it if I lost her.

we watched "It had to be you" tonight. This relationship, this love, with Josh. Sometimes I'm amazed at the lack of emotion I've had lately. Maybe I just don't know emotion when it's a part of me. I see it when he looks at me and hear it in others. Do I express my love? Is my love genuine? Can only I answer that? How can I be so sure?

so many thoughts!

but still at the back of my mind. to give one's life in the sacrifice of love through death. I feel that my death shall be like that. and I also feel that there is someone soon to give her life like that. I know not who.
why do i have that feeling?
and a voice tonight, repeating lines from matrix "you'll have to choose whether you or he dies"
the vision of a dark, wet night and a car crash.
is this of God?

0 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?