Thursday, November 06, 2003
Now I lay me down to sleep
I thank you Lord my Lord
My life you keep.
And if you have me wake
I thank you for another
Gracious Daybreak.
As I reflect upon
This amazing grace
on me you don,
In awe I sit
at how every puzzle
piece you fit.
Oh God I pray
that in your will
may I stay
Glory to your name,
not to wretchmed me
be giv'n fame.
Let me forgive
as you forgave
this life I live.
Deliver me my Lord
from evil abound
by your mighty Sword.
Continue to bless
those who have believed
in this world a mess.
Oh how wide and deep
how High, how long
your love that i weep
Accept this song
I humbly give.
0 comments
I thank you Lord my Lord
My life you keep.
And if you have me wake
I thank you for another
Gracious Daybreak.
As I reflect upon
This amazing grace
on me you don,
In awe I sit
at how every puzzle
piece you fit.
Oh God I pray
that in your will
may I stay
Glory to your name,
not to wretchmed me
be giv'n fame.
Let me forgive
as you forgave
this life I live.
Deliver me my Lord
from evil abound
by your mighty Sword.
Continue to bless
those who have believed
in this world a mess.
Oh how wide and deep
how High, how long
your love that i weep
Accept this song
I humbly give.
0 comments