<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 18, 2003

more from Taylor, best explains what I've been trying to figure out:

"I find myself giving up the mystery and romantic side of God that explains so much that inside of me for the sake of being safe..I can't take it anymore...It's been killing me for a long time, and I'm through with it..I want to live, I want to know God every way I can, and I want to fall on my face so much its hardly recognizable except for the wonder and excitement imprinted there."

i wish i could save this IM, but alas, it's not possible. I can't even copy all of it. i hope this reminds me though of these thoughts in my head right now...reasoning behind why i switch "You are worthy of my praise" too "I am not worthy to give you praise". but still, how am I supposed to seek after this?
0 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?