Wednesday, March 03, 2004
here we go?
it's been quite the day, the week actually. and looks to be quite the month.
but tonight.
today's chapel speaker was one who challenged all of us with regards to sharing our faith. it's now starting to sink in. and I don't know what to think or do. I can only pray.
devos...tank and casey. God spoke. God touched. God healed. God heard. God was there. and brought a new friend to me and a good hour of conversation. I was walking on air.
and now, i don't know what's wrong. I went to spend a bit of time with Josh. Wheeler and Wilson came. and than a discussion began on emotionalism and such. I couldn't deal with it this time. I couldn't respond and so I walked away.
what is happening? what is going on?
0 comments
it's been quite the day, the week actually. and looks to be quite the month.
but tonight.
today's chapel speaker was one who challenged all of us with regards to sharing our faith. it's now starting to sink in. and I don't know what to think or do. I can only pray.
devos...tank and casey. God spoke. God touched. God healed. God heard. God was there. and brought a new friend to me and a good hour of conversation. I was walking on air.
and now, i don't know what's wrong. I went to spend a bit of time with Josh. Wheeler and Wilson came. and than a discussion began on emotionalism and such. I couldn't deal with it this time. I couldn't respond and so I walked away.
what is happening? what is going on?
0 comments