Monday, April 12, 2004
I post this list and must post my other thoughts with it....
How little many of us point out the positive things in other people, who miss how people subtly influence us. We should let them know as we would want to know and are encouraged.
I want to know how I have affected people but I wonder if it's even right to wonder at that. Do I want it for an ego boost, or do I want to know so that I may be encouraged, strengthened, motivated?
I wouldn't want to publish the list for fear of the crazy things like order and forgetting people. For example, I could add another one for Josh, who loves me and stands by me even when I am being difficult. At first, I couldn't think of any. But now I remember all these wonderful things about him and I can't help but be encouraged in my own love back for him. I need things like that...I guess it's part of being human and part of my personality.
0 comments
How little many of us point out the positive things in other people, who miss how people subtly influence us. We should let them know as we would want to know and are encouraged.
I want to know how I have affected people but I wonder if it's even right to wonder at that. Do I want it for an ego boost, or do I want to know so that I may be encouraged, strengthened, motivated?
I wouldn't want to publish the list for fear of the crazy things like order and forgetting people. For example, I could add another one for Josh, who loves me and stands by me even when I am being difficult. At first, I couldn't think of any. But now I remember all these wonderful things about him and I can't help but be encouraged in my own love back for him. I need things like that...I guess it's part of being human and part of my personality.
0 comments