Wednesday, April 14, 2004
So, this whole relationship has another level that I never really caught onto before, or didn't think about in connection to me really. That other person has a way of confronting faults and wrong-doings, risking much sometimes, that I myself either refuse to admit or haven't noticed before or haven't thought in some light before.
For example, I had worried about procrastination affecting me. However, it was pointed out to me tonight that procrastination affects others in that the overworked, sleep-deprived me becomes quite cranky and irritable. It's also probably not good for my health and thus I may not be as able to do something if I'm sick. So I got this down now...but I don't forsee any immediate change or progress in not procrastinating so much. *sigh* sometimes I wish for that simpler life. . .
0 comments
For example, I had worried about procrastination affecting me. However, it was pointed out to me tonight that procrastination affects others in that the overworked, sleep-deprived me becomes quite cranky and irritable. It's also probably not good for my health and thus I may not be as able to do something if I'm sick. So I got this down now...but I don't forsee any immediate change or progress in not procrastinating so much. *sigh* sometimes I wish for that simpler life. . .
0 comments