Wednesday, June 16, 2004
whew. a new blogger layout again.
I keep thinking about my life as it relates to my friends. I see the different groups that stick together and it's crazy because as I see so many awesome people that I'd like to be close to, I forget the people who are sticking close by to me right now and how wonderful they are. There are so many wonderful people God has placed around me.
It's a state of regret. But yet, I know that if I had to do it all over again, I don't think there is much I would change. It's mostly my fault to for not keeping up with people better. Only so much time in the world and we can't all walk along the same roads.
God is too wonderful. as he send someone to IM me...one of those dear dear friends...
It's been a generally good day and the world just seems a bit cheerier. I feel right where I've been feeling like a failure.
0 comments
I keep thinking about my life as it relates to my friends. I see the different groups that stick together and it's crazy because as I see so many awesome people that I'd like to be close to, I forget the people who are sticking close by to me right now and how wonderful they are. There are so many wonderful people God has placed around me.
It's a state of regret. But yet, I know that if I had to do it all over again, I don't think there is much I would change. It's mostly my fault to for not keeping up with people better. Only so much time in the world and we can't all walk along the same roads.
God is too wonderful. as he send someone to IM me...one of those dear dear friends...
It's been a generally good day and the world just seems a bit cheerier. I feel right where I've been feeling like a failure.
0 comments