<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, August 22, 2004

I had an odd, disturbing dream last night.

Some guy came over trying to sell something and we saw through it, told him to go away. But then he wanted to go downstairs and see something. For some reason I went down with him. Eric and Amanda were upstairs and Karin was outside talking on the phone. As soon as we were down there. he pinned me up against the back wall and was threatening to rape me. He had his hands at my throat so I couldn't scream. He was laughing and saying all sorts of things, something along the lines of liking it and as if I wasn't a virgin. I finally was able to scream and I tried to scream as loud as I could but nobody seemed to hear me. Somehow I got him to run off. I went upstairs and yelled to call 911 but nobody listened at all. I had to shake Karin and command her and they just didn't seem to get it at all.

After that it went off into odd tangents that can be connected to the book I just read by Sparks--The Guardian. The guy had an abusive, drunkard father and such and for some reason I blamed the father so I poisoned him by putting stuff into some alcohol.

What gets me is the fact that I screamed and nobody heard. I couldn't scream loud enough maybe. I yelled to call 911 and they were more concerned with other things.

I don't know if it is somehow connected to my past. Maybe unresolved issues or maybe I just had a rather active dream imagination last night after all the books I read. At an rate, it disturbed me quite a bit and I can't get it off my mind.

0 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?