Monday, August 02, 2004
It's so easy to type away pretending that I'm not at a breaking point right now. I should be going to bed yet again since I take Josh to the airport early.
But my mind is driving me crazy. I'm mulling over an age-old question of how to deal with a different type of communicator...being a more non-verbal one myself dating a very verbal communicator.
I don't really know what to do with myself. I hate being able to see another's point but a point is only part of a bigger picture to me.
I can't pinpoint the change..when I go from being amused to annoyed/irritated. I don't understand how I work. I don't understand me so that I can fix the not so socialable aspects.
I just don't work well with others. Maybe that's why I decided to become more introverted a long time ago.
All this. and I remember yet again that I haven't talked to God about all of this yet. I should have done that first.
0 comments
But my mind is driving me crazy. I'm mulling over an age-old question of how to deal with a different type of communicator...being a more non-verbal one myself dating a very verbal communicator.
I don't really know what to do with myself. I hate being able to see another's point but a point is only part of a bigger picture to me.
I can't pinpoint the change..when I go from being amused to annoyed/irritated. I don't understand how I work. I don't understand me so that I can fix the not so socialable aspects.
I just don't work well with others. Maybe that's why I decided to become more introverted a long time ago.
All this. and I remember yet again that I haven't talked to God about all of this yet. I should have done that first.
0 comments