<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 18, 2004

sometimes, you just have to step back and let things be.

why do these realizations always come over stupid things?

something stupid as who does what for room inspections. Since things seem to be easier if I just assign things when we remember we have them and I talk to the people who happen to be around, I did that again tonight. I also like to try and rotate things as well as take into account people who are sick or busy.

So yeah. I put myself on trash because I've done floor and kitchen and I've been getting sick again so extra dust and chemicals would be bad. H vowed not to do bathrooms so I gave her the kitchen since it's a fairly fast job. A was okay with doing the bathroom and Zippy did the kitchen last week.

But no. H doesn't "have time tomorrow" and therefore she IS going to trash. I guess I'll just to the kitchen. There isn't a whole lot to do thankfully since we've been taking turns at least getting the dishwasher loaded. So it really isn't horrible and this isn't something to make a big deal out of.

I'll be fine in the morning. or rather, when I"ve woken up.

0 comments

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?